These luxury felted ladies slippers blue-green are one of our best sellers from The Solstice Collection.
The solstice is a time of year for change, whether it be from cool to warm or the opposite. You can wear our Serene felted house shoes in almost any season. Read on to see why.
Five good reasons you can wear alpaca all year long:
1. It keeps you warm when it’s cold and cool when it is warm.
2. The fibres absorb moisture and keep your feet dry.
3. Alpaca fleece is breathable. Therefore your feet don’t sweat or smell.
4. Alpaca is itch-free and hypo-allergenic. Usually, people that are allergic to wool can wear alpaca.
5. Alpaca is an ethical textile choice. It’s a win for humans, animals and the environment.
These luxury ladies slippers are hand-felted from natural cream alpaca fleece with dyed turquoise alpaca inner.
Next, they’re embellished with pure blue-green paisley silk chiffon, bfl slubby yarn, handspun yarns and metallic embroidery.
Finally, a leather sole is applied. It is glued and then hand-stitched with strong waxed linen twine.
These soles are very durable. The leather works perfectly with the alpaca felt.
Our luxury felt slippers for women are made ethically in our on-farm studio. All we use in the felting process is handmade soap and freshwater.
Please see our FAQ for more information.
Alternately for more about felt making and our farm go to:
The Serene slipper makes a unique gift for that special lady in your life.
We take pride in our product presentation and packaging. Your wool felt slippers come with an organza bag to protect them when not in use. You also receive instructions on how to care for your slippers.