These ladies felted slippers in green-blue hues are the highlight of Bbohe’s latest collection, SOLSTICE.
The solstice is a time of year for change, whether it be from cool to warm or the opposite. The great thing is that you can wear our ladies felted slippers in almost any season. Read on to see why….
Five good reasons you can wear alpaca all year long:
1. It keeps you warm when it’s cold and cool when it is warm.
2. The unique qualities of the fibre absorb moisture and keep your feet dry.
3. Odour protection – because your feet can breathe, no nasty foot smells, like with synthetics.
4. Alpaca is itch free and hypo-allergenic. Usually people that are allergic to wool can wear alpaca.
5. Alpaca is an ethical textile choice. It’s a win for humans, animals and the environment.
These luxury ladies slippers are hand felted from natural cream alpaca fleece with dyed turquoise blue, inside.
Next they’re embellished with pure blue-green paisley silk chiffon, bfl slubby yarn, handspun yarns and metallic embroidery to make a beautiful boho chic pair of slippers.
Finally a leather sole is applied. It is glued and then hand-stitched with strong waxed linen twine.
These are the best soles for durability and leather being a natural product, works perfectly with the alpaca felt.
Our luxury felt slippers for women are made ethically in our on farm studio. All we use in the felting process is handmade soap and fresh water.
Please see our FAQ for more about our felted slippers and our farm.
Alternately for more about felt making and our farm go to:
Embellishment materials are strictly limited so order now to avoid disappointment!
The Serene slipper makes a unique gift for that special lady in your life. Please let us know when you purchase so we can include a gift card with your special message.
We take pride in our product presentation and packaging. Your wool felt slippers come with an organza bag to protect them when not in use. You also receive instructions for how to care for your felted slippers.