Slip into a pair of our Clam Shell light pink alpaca slippers this winter and you will never have cold feet again!
In addition, when you wear these slippers you will feel so pampered and special.
To begin with, our natural cream and fawn-coloured slippers are made from alpaca fibre. This is one of nature’s warmest fibres.
Whisps of silk and viscose roving has been added to the front of the slippers for decoration.
Not only will your feet be warm and comfortable but you will look so stylish when you wear them.
Where are the slippers made?
- All our slippers are designed and made on our alpaca farm in southwest NSW.
- Our slippers are made using our own fleeces.
What type of sole is on the slippers?
- All of our slippers are soled in soft leather.
- Leather does not affect the warmth of the slippers like rubber soles.
- The leather soles are glued and then hand-stitched with waxed linen twine.
- We run our soles slightly up the back of the slipper to provide extra durability.
How do I know what size to order?
- Check the size chart above to order the correct size.
- Mention in the comments if you take a narrow or wider fitting. If you can provide a width measurement, we can customise the slipper so that it fits perfectly.
- We offer half sizes, as a good fit is very important.
Conversely, what if I want to give Clam Shell light pink alpaca slippers as a gift and I don’t know the person’s size?
- Easy. You can purchase a gift voucher from Bbohe. Then the person can choose the slipper they like the best and order the correct size.
To see more of our farm and studio go to
We have men’s eco slippers too.
There are no reviews yet.