You’ll love to wear our ladies felt slippers Australian made – Hazel. They are so light and keep your feet at a constant, temperature. When you wear our slippers it will feel like you’re walking on air.
Hazel has a vintage vibe that takes you back to the Art Deco Era of fun, frivolity and luxury. Slip these on and you will feel so pampered and special.
You will want to wear these slippers every time you come home from work. Work from home? You will feel super comfy all day long in our alpaca felted house shoes.
WHY BUY OUR FELTED ALPACA SLIPPERS?
- Our slippers are a natural product. Therefore, they are breathable and odour resistant. Your feet will always be at a comfortable temperature – never too hot or cold.
- A leather sole is glued and stitched provides durability. High-quality leather and waxed Irish linen thread are used to make our soles.
HOW DO I KNOW WHAT SIZE?
- We make to order, so please let us know if you require a narrow or wider fitting than usual. We want our customers to have a great fitting slipper.
- With this in mind, our ladies slippers come in sizes 5 to 11, including half sizes.
- Please consult the size chart before ordering ladies felt slippers Australian made – Hazel. This helps avoid disappointment and the hassle of returning.
IS YOUR PROCESS ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY?
- We use solar power on our farm.
- Our alpacas graze on native pasture and lead a natural life with minimal human intervention.
- Natural soap and water are used to make the slippers.
- Please click the link below for more information about our process:
Did you know we also make slippers for men? Check out our styles here: