Pyrenees natural mens slipper is one of our best sellers and here's why:
- Our grey mens felt slippers are so soft and warm on your feet. They are so light, they feel like a second skin. The leather sole makes the slippers more durable and slip resistant.
- Our natural, alpaca slippers have a classic men’s slipper shape. They are perfect for relaxing in front of a log fire or for those cool mornings.
- Our Pyrenees slippers are made from natural coloured alpaca fleece. All that is added in the felting process is water and hand made soap.
- All our slippers are created in our studio which sits amidst our paddocks where our alpacas graze.
- When you choose to purchase our felt slippers, you are choosing an ethically produced product that is grown and made in an environmentally friendly way.
For a behind the scenes peek at our farm and studio please go to:https://facebook.com/melsfelt
These grey eco slippers are the best thing you can wear on your feet as they are temperature regulating, hypoallergenic and odour resistant. They contain no synthetics. You can even wash them if you need to.
Please go here for care instructions:https://bbohe.com/care-of-felt/
Each pair of our grey mens felt slippers is hand made from start to finish. For this reason, every pair is unique.
At Bbohe we are committed to minimising wastage. All our slippers are made to order thus minimising unsold product. All of our felt offcuts are either composted or used as mulch on our gardens.
Our slippers make a great gift
So why not spoil and pamper the man in you life with a pair of our men’s slippers in traditional grey tones? They make the perfect gift.
Want to see our other mens slippers go to: