Slip into a pair of Floral velvet ladies wool slippers – Barbara this winter and never have cold feet again!
Our deep green slippers are made from alpaca fibre. The toes have a floral velvet silk motif, which gives the slippers a vintage vibe.
You will feel so pampered and special when you wear these slippers.
Where are the slippers made?
- All our slippers are designed and made on our alpaca farm in south west NSW.
- We use our own fleeces to make our slippers.
What type of sole is on the slippers?
- All of our slippers are soled in soft leather.
- Leather does not affect the warmth of the slippers like rubber soles.
- The leather soles are glued then handstitched with waxed linen twine.
- We run our soles slightly up the back of the slipper to provide extra durability.
How do I know what size to order?
- Check the size chart above to order the correct size.
- Mention in the comments if you take a narrow or wider fitting. If you can provide a width measurement, we can customise the slipper so that it fits perfectly.
- We offer half sizes as a good fit is very important.
What if I want to give floral velvet wool slippers – Barbara as a gift and I don’t know the person’s size?
- Easy. You can purchase a gift voucher from Bbohe. Then the person can choose the slipper they like the best and order the correct size.
To see more of our farm and studio go to
We have men’s slippers too.