These brown wool slippers for women are so pretty but super practical. They look great but more importantly, they keep your feet cosy and comfortable.
Handcrafted from natural brown alpaca fleece and embellished with beautiful bandhani silk.
Five good reasons you can wear alpaca all year long:
1. It keeps you warm when it’s cold and cool when it is warm.
2. The alpaca fibres absorb moisture and keep your feet dry.
3. Alpaca fleece is breathable. Therefore your feet don’t sweat or smell.
4. Alpaca is itch-free and hypo-allergenic. Usually, people that are allergic to wool can wear alpaca.
5. Alpaca is an ethical textile choice. It’s a win for humans, animals and the environment.
These Reef brown wool slippers for women are hand-felted from natural huacaya alpaca fleece grown on our alpaca farm.
Next, the pure silk fabric is felted to the front of the slippers.
Finally, a leather sole is applied. It is glued and then hand-stitched with Irish waxed linen twine.
These soles are very durable. The leather works perfectly with the alpaca felt.
Our brown wool slipper mules for women are made ethically in our on-farm studio. All we use in the felting process is natural olive oil soap and fresh water.
Please see our FAQ for more information.
Alternately for more about felt making and our farm go to:
We take pride in our product presentation and packaging.
Your wool felt slippers come with an organza bag to protect them when not in use. You also receive instructions on how to care for your slippers.
There are no reviews yet.