These blue and white wool slippers for women are so luxurious. The minute you put them on you will feel so relaxed and warm.
Five good reasons you can wear alpaca all year long:
1. It keeps you cosy when it’s cold and cool when it is warm.
2. The fibres wick moisture away from the skin to keep your feet dry and comfortable.
3. Alpaca fleece is breathable. Therefore your feet don’t sweat so your slippers don’t develop odours.
4. Alpaca is itch-free and hypo-allergenic. Usually, people that are allergic to wool can wear alpaca.
5. Alpaca is an ethical textile choice. It’s a win for humans, animals and the environment.
These Boambee blue and white wool slippers are hand-felted from natural cream alpaca fleece.
Next, they’re embellished with pure silks in hues of blue and green, handknitted textural elements, and some simple embroidery to complete the design.
Lastly, a leather sole is applied. It is glued and then hand-stitched with strong waxed linen twine.
The soles are very durable. The leather works perfectly with the alpaca felt.
Our blue and white wool slippers are made ethically in our farm studio. All we use in the felting process is handmade soap and fresh water.
Please see our FAQ for more information.
Alternately for more about felt making and our farm go to:
The Boambee slipper would be a unique gift for that special lady in your life.
We take pride in our product presentation and packaging.
Your wool-felt slippers come with an organza bag to protect them when not in use. You also receive instructions on how to care for your slippers.
There are no reviews yet.