These blue alpaca slippers for women are so pretty and you will feel so relaxed and warm when you put them on.
Five good reasons you can wear alpaca all year long:
1. It keeps you warm when it’s cold and cool when it is warm.
2. The fibres absorb moisture and keep your feet dry.
3. Alpaca fleece is breathable. Therefore your feet don’t sweat or smell.
4. Alpaca is itch-free and hypo-allergenic. Usually, people that are allergic to wool can wear alpaca.
5. Alpaca is an ethical textile choice. It’s a win for humans, animals and the environment.
These blue alpaca ladies’ slippers are hand-felted from natural cream and dyed blue alpaca fleece.
Next, they’re embellished with pure silks in hues of blue and green and some simple embroidery to add some texture.
Finally, a leather sole is applied. It is glued and then hand-stitched with strong waxed linen twine.
These soles are very durable. The leather works perfectly with the alpaca felt.
Our blue alpaca slippers for women are made ethically in our on-farm studio. All we use in the felting process is handmade soap and freshwater.
Please see our FAQ for more information.
Alternately for more about felt making and our farm go to:
The Jade Maze slipper would be a unique gift for that special lady in your life.
We take pride in our product presentation and packaging. Your wool felt slippers come with an organza bag to protect them when not in use. You also receive instructions on how to care for your slippers.